See? Like I said in yesterday’s post…Heidi Klum and I are meant to be BFFs.
Heidi Heidi Heidi Hi
Ho De Ho De Ho-Ho-Ho
In case you don’t know the Hi De Ho song…
I’m not sure why so many of my posts have had song titles recently. I guess it is like my string of “sweet” posts a while back, only now I guess I’m on a music kick. At least I spared you my lame attempt at re-writing lyrics this time, right Christine? 😉
The Hi De Ho Man is Cab Calloway. The Heidi Ho Woman blabs all day.
Modified photo from eonline.com.
- Heidi hosts an annual Halloween bash. I organized “Trick or Treat, Give Me Something Good To Eat.“
- Frankenstorm postponed both of our functions.
- Heidi rescheduled for December 3rd and arrived in full Halloween costume with Santa escorting her. I revamped the idea into “Jolly Old Saint Nick Or Treat, Give Me Something Good To Eat” and rescheduled for December 18.
- Heidi’s party was held in New York and was sponsored by a vodka company. I won a trip to New York sponsored by Voli Light vodka company, partly because they read about my idea.
- Heidi’s party was full of Hollywood superstars. Mine will be full of real superstars (kids in need).
- Heidi’s Hollywood superstar community donated to the Red Cross. My neighborhood community donated to the real superstars.
- Heidi is a famous supermodel. I am a…ummmm…well…hmmmm….
OK, maybe lunch with another celebrity isn’t in my future. But we both DO agree that Christmas in July is sooooo yesterday’s news. Halloween in December is the next big thing!
Now let’s just hope Mother Nature cooperates this time…
Click here to read more about Heidi’s party.
(Photo credit: article link above)